SIRIM Berhad is a well-established corporate entity responsible to lead and enhance technology and quality in Malaysia. We urgently seek qualified and dynamic professionals who are ready for a challenging career to join us as:
1. EXECUTIVE (1 VACANCY)
• Represent SIRIM Berhad at non-policy functions in the state and to ensure the interest of SIRIM Berhad, fostering goodwill and promoting smart partnerships/alliances with government/industries.
• Responsible to build networking and promotional programmes at the state level.
• Assist the Manager/Senior Manager for the dissemination of information to the industries and Government so that they are kept informed and updated with the latest activities of the company.
• Responsible to co-ordinate management and administration function for Negeri Sembilan's State Office.
• A degree in Marketing / Business Administration / Economics
• Minimum 1 year working experience in public relations.
• Knowledge in Public Relations matters, SIRIM's policies and procedures and SIRIM's business/services.
• Aware of the business environment, both locally and internationally which affects the company.
• Knowledgeable in relevant legal and regulatory matters.
• Strong analytical and report writing background.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written.
• Committed, highly self-motivated person and able to work independently.
Interested applicants may submit their applications not later than 30 April 2010. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.