• Answers calls within stated time guidelines.
• Analysis and interprets client inquiries to ascertain and solve issue.
• Provides accurate and creative solutions to client problems meeting all pre defined quality measurements.
• Escalates calls within stated guidelines.
• Provides information, advice or instruction in response to client inquiries.
• Provides a high degree of client satisfaction in all work undertaken.
• Receives and records client inquiries and processes paperwork/systems relevant to client queries.
• Liaises internally to enable client queries to be answered and problems solved.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
• Proficient in English or Bahasa Malaysia or Both has added advantage.
• Ability to work on shift environment is mandatory.
Provide first line technical support to local and global clients, requiring an aptitude for working with applications/ systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of client problems, which may range from very straightforward problems through to more complicated issues. Jobholders are required to respond to a large volume of calls and within a short talk time while also providing a high degree of client satisfaction. It is a 24x7 operations.
Phone No : 03-22825403
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tarikh tutup : 30 November 2009
Iklan Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan & Swasta