Kongsi Di Facebook Anda!
1. SECRETARY TO CEO
• Direct Reporting to and assisting the Chief Executive Officer
• To attend all private secretarial duties, personal & confidential matters
• Perform a full range of secretarial functions and overall administration support
• Interact with other departments, arrange and schedule appointments, department meeting, make travel & accommodation arrangements
• Prepare confidential correspondence, memorandum, presentation materials, agenda, minutes of meeting and other complex documents
• Control & maintain an efficient filing system for smooth data retrieving
• To undertake other special assignment, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required
• Candidates must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Advance/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Administration
• At least 5 years of working experience in related field is required for this position
• Applicant should be a Malaysian citizen or hold relevant residence status
• Willing to work long hours
• Required language (s) Malay & English
• High degree of integrity, maturity, professionalism and loyalty
• Strong leadership qualities and good interpersonal skills
In line with our quest of becoming the "Nerve Centre for Maritime Excellence", we are sourcing for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our dynamic team and pursue an excellent career opportunity with us, in the following positions:
1. SENIOR LECTURER/LECTURER (NAUTICAL STUDIES & MARINE ENGINEERING)
As an educator, the incumbent is primarily required to teach relevant subjects from certificates up to degree level. The job requires the incumbent to conduct practical training classes outside the formal classroom environment. He/She will be expected to be involved in all aspects of education, training and academic activities including student management. He/She will also contribute towards course development (course and curriculum design) and course evaluation.
• Bachelor Degree in Nautical Studies or Nautical Science
• Bachelor Degree in Marine Technology, Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture or Ocean Engineering.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Automation Engineering
• Have attended a formal training on teaching
• Teaching experience is a definite advantage (For Senior Lecturer?s position minimum 7 years teaching experience required)
• Knowledge of information technology is very essential for the position.
• Passionate about teaching and educating people.
•High degree of integrity, maturity, professionalism and loyalty.
•Strong leadership qualities and good interpersonal skills.
•Passionate about teaching and educating people.
REMUNERATION PACKAGE AND PLACEMENT
Salary shall commensurate with qualification(s) and experience. Apart from an attractive basic salary, ALAM also provides extensive medical and life insurance coverage, housing and car loan interest subsidy schemes, excellent career & staff development opportunities and a 5-day workweek. Placement will either be at our Melaka (Main) or Terengganu (Branch) Campus.
Interested candidates are requested to write-in to the following address stating full details of qualification(s) and experience, present and expected salary, contact number, postal as well as electronic mail addresses and enclose together a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
Head, HR Management & Administration
AKADEMI LAUT MALAYSIA
Window Delivery 2051, Pejabat Pos Masjid Tanah
78300 Masjid Tanah, MELAKA
Kindly note down the position title on the top left of the envelope. Alternatively, please fax to 06-3876700 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15 December 2009. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
PANDUAN LULUS TEMUDUGA KERAJAAN